9 DAY KENYA DISCOVER WILDLIFE NATURE AND BEACH SAFARI
$2,284/ per person
- 9 Days 9 Nights
- Nairobi, Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara, Amboseli & Tsavo
About this Program
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel before checking out and driving to the Maasai Mara National Reserve.
Included In The Package
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- AMREF (Travel insurance) Flying doctors services in East Africa. (In case of emergency).
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safaris.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each 4x4 Toyota Hiace minivan carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies and fees.
- Pick up and drop off transfers.
Not Included In The Package
- • A minimum of US$ 5 per tourist per day Tipping for driver/guide.
- • International airfares and departures taxes.
- • Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- • Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- • Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- • Laundry services.
- • Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary.
- • Tips.
- • Rain jackets, hand cloves.
- • Balloon safari in Masai Mara (USD$ 475) per ride.
- • Personal needs.
- • Masai village visit (US$ 20).
Day 1 >> Nairobi - Masai Mara National Reserve.
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel before checking out and driving to the Maasai Mara National Reserve. The Mara is home to the Masaai tribe. The 700-square-mile game reserve is the Africa of your dreams - complete with wild animals grazing amid the superb rolling landscape of gentle hills and acacia woodlands. Check in to your camp and settle in before your first game drive. Overnight at Mara Enkorok camp http://enkorokmaracamp.com/.
Day 3 >> Masai Mara to Lake Nakuru National Park.
Depart for Lake Nakuru National Park after breakfast, You will have lunch en-route arriving in early afternoon. Afternoon game drive takes you to the lake to view Flamingos and pelicans. Also, spot White/Black Rhinos, Rothschild Giraffe, Waterbucks and other kinds of African wildlife. The Lake Forest attracts a wide variety of birds.
Meals & drinks: All meals included Drinking water (Other drinks not included) http://www.hotelwagonwheel.co.ke/
Day 5 >> Amboseli National Park.
You will spend the full day in Amboseli National Park on morning and afternoon game drives. This park is deemed an “animal’s paradise.” Here you can visit a Masai Village and learn about their rich culture (cost not included). In the early evening as the clouds clear you may catch a view of the snowcapped dome of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Your dinner and overnight stay will be at the Amboseli sopa lodge http://www.sopalodges.com/amboseli-sopa-lodge/overview
Day 7 >> Tsavo West - to Tsavo East National Park.
Pick up from the hotel in the morning drive to Tsavo East national pack which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions Game en route to the Lodge. Check in and have lunch at your lodge. In the afternoon, another game drive at the park later return to your lodge for dinner and overnight at the Voi Wildlife safari lodge. www.voiwildlifelodge.com/
Day 9 >> Tsavo east to Mombasa.
Early Morning breakfast at your hotel and then check out and then drive to Mombasa/ Diani .
Day 2 >> Masai Mara National Reserve.
Today you have the opportunity to go on a OPTIONAL hot air balloon ride. You'll ascend in the early morning when winds are calmest. Board the traditional wicker gondola basket while the expert pilot makes final adjustments.
If you opt not to do a balloon ride, you will set out for a full day game drive with packed lunch in the reserve. Overnight at Mara Enkorok camp http://enkorokmaracamp.com/
Day 4 >> Lake Nakuru - Amboseli.
Eat breakfast early in the morning and then drive to the southern part of Kenya. You will arrive in Amboseli National Park in the late evening and then game drive en route to your tented camp. Your dinner and overnight stay will be at the Amboseli sopa lodge http://www.sopalodges.com/amboseli-sopa-lodge/overview
Day 6 >> Amboseli - Tsavo West.
After an early breakfast, leave Amboseli for Tsavo West Game. Check in at the Ngulia Safari Lodge and have lunch. In the afternoon you will visit the rhino sanctuary and then return to the lodge for dinner and your overnight stay. If you are lucky you may see a leopard! Overnight at Ngulia Safari Lodgehttp://www.safari-hotels.com/site/3.php?htl=3 (Ngulia Safari Lodge)
Day 8 >> Tsavo East National Park.
Early morning game drive game drive then return back to Lodge for breakfast. After breakfast Full day spend in the park with packed lunch in search of its popular residents like the well known predators and their opponents like the Zebra, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo and a visit Via Aruba Dam. Meals and overnight at Voi safari wildlife lodge. www.voiwildlifelodge.com/