11 DAYS LAKE NAKURU MASAI MARA SERENGETI NGORONGORO MANYARA AMBOSELI SAFARI
$3,160/ per person
- 11 Days 11 Nights
- Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara, Serengeti, Ngongoro, Manyara, Amboseli Safari
About this Program
You will be picked up at the airport on your arrival and be taken to the hotel for a tour briefing where you will spend the night before your tour begins on the following day.
Included In The Package
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- AMREF (Travel insurance) Flying doctors services in East Africa. (In case of emergency).
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safaris.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each 4x4 Toyota Hiace minivan carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Unlimited Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies and fees.
- Pick up and drop off transfers.
Not Included In The Package
- • International airfares and departures taxes.
- • Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- • Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- • Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- • Laundry services.
- • Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary.
- • Rain jackets, hand cloves.
- • Balloon safari in Masai Mara (USD$ 475) per Person Per ride.
- • All items of Personal nature.
- • Masai village visit (US$ 20).
Day 1 >> Arrival.
You will be picked up at the airport on your arrival and be taken to the hotel for a tour briefing where you will spend the night before your tour begins on the following day. Overnight at 67 airport Hotel.
Meals & drinks: Bed and Breakfast (Lunch & dinner not included) Drinking water (Other drinks not included) https://67airporthotel.co.ke/
Day 3 >> Lake Nakuru Park to Masai Mara (approximately 5 hours).
You will wake up for morning breakfast, Thereafter drive to Masai Mara National reserve arriving in time for lunch in the campsite. There will be time to settle in before your first game drive at 4.00pm. Return to the lodge before dark. 7.30pm Dinner in the campsite. Dinner and Overnight: Mara Rhino camp Meals : Breakfast, lunch and dinner http://rhinotouristcamp.com/
Day 5 >> Masai Mara - Serengeti National Park .
After breakfast you will transfer to the famous Serengeti National Park via Isebania border with packed lunch. This park is to Tanzania what the Masai Mara Game Reserve is to Kenya. The Serengeti is dominated by vast, open plains and an abundance of wildlife. You will enter the park viewing the game. Later drive to the camp and have dinner and overnight stay at Mapito tented camp-serengeti. Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner https://mapito-camp-serengeti.com
Day 7 >> Serengeti -Ngorongoro Crater (approximately 2-3 hours) .
Transfer to the Ngorongoro crater via Olduvai Gorge. Olduvai Gorge is famous for the discovery of 3.5 million year-old fossil fragments from an early human civilization. Ngorongoro crater is an impressive 20km wide volcanic crater with 600m walls. The views from the crater rim are breathtaking, and there is an ever-present abundance of wildlife due to the permanent water supply on the crater floor with game viewing at crater floor. Arrive at in the lodge and check in for dinner and overnight at Octagon Lodge http://www.octagonlodge.com/
Day 9 >> Manyara National park to Amboseli National park.
Early breakfast, then proceed with picnic lunch to the amboseli park via the Namanga border Afternoon game drive within the Amboseli which lies at the floors of Mount Kilimanjaro. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli sopa lodge Meals: Breakfast, Lunch &bDinner http://www.sopalodges.com/amboseli-sopa-lodge/overview
Day 11 >> Amboseli -Nairobi (Approximately 4 hours).
Have a game drive as and return to the camp for breakfast. You will then be driven back to Nairobi where your tour ends
Day 2 >> Nairobi-Nakuru (Approximately 3 hours).
You will be picked up at 7:30 am by our tour/guide and immediately depart for lake Nakuru park to arrive by mid-morning. Check in at the camp and have lunch then relax. Later afternoon game. This lake and park is famous for it's flamingos ,endangered white and black rhino but there are other types of animals including lion, girraffes and birds also leaving there. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Dinner and overnight at Wagon wheel hotel http://www.hotelwagonwheel.co.ke/
Day 4 >> Masai Mara full day.
Spend a full day with game drives in search of the wild life and the big five. Lion, Cheetah and Leopard roam the vast grasslands in search for their next meal, the spectacle of nature unfolding is always awe inspiring!. You will have packed lunch while on game drive. Optional activities: hot air Balloon ride, a visit to masai village and a guided nature walk. Dinner and Overnight: Mara Rhino camp Meals : Breakfast, lunch and dinner http://rhinotouristcamp.com/
Day 6 >> Serengeti Park full day.
Spend this full day viewing the game within the great Serengeti national park the home of africas big five. There will picnic lunch. Dinner and Overnight at dinner and overnight stay at Mapito tented camp-serengeti. Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner https://mapito-camp-serengeti.com
Day 8 >> Ngorongoro - Lake Manyara National Park.
Leave Ngorongoro after breakfast and drive to Lake Manyara national park for full day game drives with packed lunches. Lake Manyara National Park offers varied ecosystems, incredible bird life, and breathtaking views. Lake Manyara's famous tree-climbing lions are another reason to pay this park a visit. The only kind of their species in the world, they make the ancient mahogany and elegant acacias their home during the rainy season, and are a well-known but rather rare feature of the northern park. In addition to the lions, the national park is also home to the largest concentration of baboons anywhere in the world a fact that makes for interesting game viewing of large families of the primates. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch &Dinner Overnight Fanaka Camp http://fanakasafaricamps.co.tz/
Day 10 >> Amboseli National Park.
Today you will have a morning and afternoon game drives in search of its popular residents like the well known predators and their opponents like the Zebra, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo with a view of Mt Kilimanjaro. Later return to your lodge for Dinner and overnight at Amboseli sopa lodge Meals: Breakfast, Lunch &Dinner http://www.sopalodges.com/amboseli-sopa-lodge/overview